The Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) is an international nonprofit organization of mental health professionals and allied energy health practitioners who are dedicated to developing and applying energy psychology methods for:
- The Treatment and relief of those suffering from emotional challenges such as additictions & compulsions, anxiety, depression, limiting beliefs, personality disorders, phobias, stress, and trauma.
- Maximizing human performance in business, sports and the arts.
- Supporting the healthy development and well-being of indiviudals and groups.
- Increasing compassion, understanding and peace throughout the world.
ISSEEM is an international non-profit interdisciplinary organization dedicated to exploring and applying subtle energies as they relate to the experience of consciousness, healing, and human potential.
A division of the National Institute of Health, NCCAM has a mission to:
- Explore complementary and alternative healing practices in the context of rigorous science.
- Train complementary and alternative medicine researchers.
- Disseminate authoritative information to the public and professionals.